Bid Writing and Funding Procurement
Our Bid Writing Team Has Already Secured Over £350M for Training Providers & Employers. We Specialise in the Following Sectors:
- Training & Education
- Health and Social Care
- Public Sector
ESS has a quality assured team of highly successful bid writers who have proven track records in accessing high volumes of funding for both employers and training providers.
The team is headed by the Director of Funding and Procurement, Gavin Newbold firstname.lastname@example.org who has over 20 years of bid writing experience at the very highest level including BDO Accountancy as well as writing International European Tenders.
In addition, ESS has a network of associate bid writers who have specialist bid writing experience in areas such as quality and compliance, supply chain and data management which add value to any bid.
Our in-house bid writing/funding team has over 20 years’ experience of successfully winning business.
With a high win rate the team have collectively secured funding in excess of £350m.
We work with Employers, Colleges and private training providers, writing tenders for:
1. Specific Public Sector tender opportunities (OJEU)
2. Apprenticeship Funding
3. Work Placed Learning Funding
4. Funding For The Training Of The Unemployed
5. European Regional Development Fund
6. European Social Fund (SSU, SSW, SSR, NEET etc)
8. NHS Frameworks
10. E Content
11. Local Initiative Fund
12. Single Programme
14. Growth Innovation Fund
15. Regional Growth Fund
16. Framework Programmes
18. Lottery Funding (Capital and Revenue)
19. Selective Finance for Investment
Our directors have experience of assisting a wide range of clients from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- Local Authorities
- Further Education Colleges
- Private Training Providers
- Higher Education Providers
- Regeneration Companies
- Government Departments
- Community Organisations and Charities
- Property Developers
- Industry and Sector Representatives
- Private Companies
- End-to-End Service
- Tender reviews to identify client opportunities
- Bid Research
- Strategic bid and client review to identify USPs
- Full support from EOI, PQQ through to final ITT
- Applications to become an approved supplier to Prime Training Providers (including full DD preparation)
- Liaising with the client to ensure that the draft bid is in line with their expectations
- Bid submission on behalf of client
- Support with supply chain development and management including partnership contracts with subcontractors
- Ongoing support with the client over multiple areas including compliance and database management including Maytas, Yeti, and PICS
- We are able to review bids that the client has written themselves and give constructive feedback.
ESS offers a flexible approach to fees and operates a number of different partnership models.
We charge a daily rate for an ESS Bid Writer which depends on the length and complexity of a bid.
The length of time that it takes to write a bid can vary but normally a Skills Funding Agency or Local Authority bid takes about 5 days.
We are also able to take a flexible approach which involves a mixture of a daily rate per bid and an agreed win bonus of any grant fee awarded.
Once we have achieved your first bid win you may want to consider developing your business relationship with us on a retainer basis combined with an agreed win bonus of any grant fee awarded.
We are also able to offer blended business models which include all of the ESS services to employers and the training and education sector which includes our bid writing service.
RoTo and RoATP Applications
For providers wishing to apply for RoTo we are able to complete applications on their behalf and have a high success application rate.
ESS Bid Writing Guarantees
If we do not believe that you have a reasonable chance of success with your intended bid we will tell you up-front
We will only work with bid writers with a proven track record of successful bids
We will provide details of any bid writer working on your bid including details of previous successes and experience
We will aim to let you have a first draft of your bid at least one week before the deadline (providing the lead time allows for this)
Prime Provider Supply Chain & Sub Contractor Matching Service
ESS provides a supply chain development service for Prime Training Providers looking for quality training providers and aims to achieve the best match for both partners.
Please contact our Funding and Procurement Director Gavin Newbold at email@example.com for a discussion on your funding and bid writing and supply chain requirements.
Please contact us on 01977 705203 or Get In Touch using the online form if you wish to receive further information.