IS THERE GOVERNMENT FUNDING AVAILABLE TO HELP ME?
YES THERE IS!
The government is continually awarding public funding to accredited training providers and employers to assist companies with their organisational recruitment development and training needs.
ESS can introduce you to training providers who currently hold different types of funding that have been quality assured and are the best cultural and organisational fit for your organisation.
HOW CAN I ACCESS THIS FUNDING?
By Engaging With The ESS Network of Training Providers
ESS is liaising with thousands of training providers and is able to assist and manage the process of identifying the right quality strategic training partners for you that will be the best cultural and organisational fit for your organisation.
You may already be engaging with a training provider or are considering expanding your training provider supply chain network.
If you have a current training provider they may not have access to all the many types of funding available to you.
Here are some examples of different types of funding available to you.
- Apprenticeship Funding
- Work Placed Learning Funding
- Funding For The Training Of The Unemployed
- European Regional Development Fund
- European Social Fund
- Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Public Sector Contract (OJEU) Opportunities
- NHS Frameworks
- Transnational EU Funding
- Locally Targeted Funds
- Lottery Funding (Capital and Revenue)
Let ESS help you indentify what funding is available and how best to access it.
HOW WILL ESS ASSIST HELP ME?
Here at ESS Assist (ESS) we work closely with employers to ensure that they maximise all the public funding available.
Step by Step process
- We will work with you using our organisational and training needs analysis tools (ONA/TNA) to identify your current skills gaps and strategy, future skills needs and hard to fill vacancies.
- We then review your current workforce and training budget and look at what is currently eligible to be funded via government funding and how to best access those funds.
Click here For our Bid writing & Funding Service
Becoming a Registered Training Provider
You may want to consider becoming a registered training provider.
Here at ESS we are able to guide you through the whole process so that you are able to deliver your own in house accredited apprenticeship training.
Click here for further details on how to become a training provider click here
Please contact us on 01977 705203 or Get In Touch using the online form if you wish to receive further information